Okay, this is probably the most cliché thing ever but since its new year /and my bithday/ I might as well join in with the fun of creating a new year’s resolution that hopefully will be fulfilled by the end of the year.
Here it goes:
- Eat with my right hand. Some of you may not know but I am a proud left handed. But in my culture it is kind of a bad thing to eat with you left hand, so..
- Be healthy as in not only lose wight. And by that, it means that I have to start exercising and eat healthy.
- Master a new language. In this case the closest I am to mastering a new language is to master Korean (한국어)
- Get a higher GPA. The means to study!
- Get organized. I really need to get my shit together.
Those are some that I’ve got so far. I’m going to keep updating this post through the entire year. So, keep your fingers crossed and wish me luck!